Gain a quick overview of your patient’s middle ear condition
Spend less time on the test procedure and more time on your patient. With the T840, you will get a user-friendly solution that will easily fit into your routines and workflows. Benefit from:
- Quick test procedures that provide you with compliance curves, ipsilateral- and contralateral test results in less tha one minute per ear
- Large color screen that lets you watch test results update in real time and share them with your patient
- On-screen assistant for guided test procedures
- Basic and detailed viewing modes for compliance curves
- Integrated probe cavity calibration tool with on-screen guidance for daily probe calibration and accurate results
Compact and robust design for use in any location
The Oscilla T840 is a smart solution for the clinic or on the go. With its solid aluminum casing and resilient probe cable, it is lightweight, compact and robust – ready to withstand daily use and transportation.
Full flexibility in operation
Connect your T840 to your PC and use it with Oscilla AudioConsole software for PC-based testing and data management. Watch tympanograms update in real time on your PC-screen and manage your patient and test data efficiently with Oscilla AudioConsole software.
Please note, AudioConsole is an optional accessory for the Oscilla T840 and must be purchased separately.
Probe tone: 226 Hz at 85 dB SPL in 2 ml ± 3 dB
Air pressure range: -300 daPa to +200 daPa
Volume range: 0.1 ml to 6.0 ml ± 5%
Ipsilateral stimulation: 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz and 4000 Hz
Contralateral stimulation: 500 Hz, 1000 Hz, 2000 Hz and 4000 Hz
Integrated memory (save 100 tests)
7.2” high resolution color display
Integrated guided probe cavity calibration tool
Tympanometry (226 Hz)
Ipsilateral reflex test
Contralateral reflex test