The Hortmann Vestlab* is a compact monocular Videonystagmography (VNG) system. It connects to the computer via USB, and provides the required test battery for diagnosing balance and vestibular disorders.
Whether you choose Videonystagmography (VNG) or Electronystagmography (ENG), with the Hortmann Vestlab 100 you benefit from a complete, easy-to-use system.
*Please note: the Hortmann Vestlab 100 is only available in Germany, France, The Netherlands and Switzerland.
Choose VNG testing, ENG testing - or both
Explore unique features that enable flexible and efficient VNG and ENG testing
The HORTMANN Vestlab delivers quality diagnostics and high usability in caloric testing with:
- Easy-access foot switch that allows patient data collection close to your patient
- Comfortable full-shield goggles with built-in fixation light
- Proven eye-tracking algorithm that eliminates errors due to eye blinks
- Auto-adjust through one-click video adjustments
- Ability to view eye movement during the entire test
- Comprehensive diagnostic test battery includes history, clinics, gaze, position, positioning, calorics and further tests.
- Library of test protocols or create your own custom tests.
- Optional Report Editor that allows for creation of customized reports
- GDT interface for the German market
Complete VNG/ENG test battery that is easy to use
The Hortmann Vestlab 100 offers the possibility of operating a comprehensive VNG/ENG test battery including positioning, caloric testing as well as oculo-motor tests through a single highly intuitive software