The Audiology Systems national field services team has decades of collective experience. Our team includes NASED-certified technicians and HIMSA-certified support engineers. All service technicians undergo intensive training through a National Training Program, Software Integration Group (SIG) certification, and continuing education courses focused on manufacturer specifications and ANSI standards.
Quality calibration is vital to ensuring accurate testing results for you and your patients. We know calibration is important to you and we want to make sure you are getting the proper services. Calibration service for audiometers, tympanometers, fitting and verification systems, balance assessment equipment, OAE and ABR devices, and sound rooms. We calibrate to manufacturers specifications and ANSI standards. Services include:
- Calibration on all makes and models
- Preventive maintenance inspection
- Detailed calibration record and service report
- Post follow-up call and survey to ensure that our services were delivered to your satisfaction
- Complete battery of audiometric tests
- Pre and post service consultation with your local service professional about your calibration service
Field service and consultation
In addition to our calibration services, we also offer preventative maintenance inspection, on-site repairs, equipment relocation and set-up, as well as, software upgrades. Most importantly, we understand that every clinic’s needs are different so we also offer complimentary onsite consultation with an Audiology Systems service technician.
Contact us today if you have questions regarding service and/or calibration to your equipment. Please email your inquiries to: Service Scheduling
Service and calibration